“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.” (2 Timothy 4:2-5)
As an evangelist of Christ, it is my duty to bear witness of what is true and what is false in this world. There are many cults out there just waiting to deceive even the very elect of God. So it is important for people to know if they are in darkness, in order for them to want to change their ways. As for today, it is my great pleasure to expose what is false in Mormonism. This way more people will come to know the truths of God, and come out of this cult, and to Jesus for salvation. I bear witness to these truths about Mormonism…
1. I bear witness that Joseph Smith was a false prophet. He was a con-man, an adulterer, and was not led by God, but by Satan.
2. I bear witness that the current Mormon Prophet, as well as other Mormon prophets, are false prophets.
3. I bear witness that Mormon missionaries are false witnesses, not called by God.
4. I bear witness that the Book of Mormon is false and not of God.
5. I bear witness that the Mormon Temples are an abomination to God. These temple workers are workers of iniquity.
6. I bear witness that there are no second chances after this life. Works for dead people does nothing to save them. Calling upon dead people is necromancy, which is an abomination in God’s sight.
7. I bear witness that exaltation to Godhood is a Satanic teaching and is false.
8. I bear witness that Jesus is right in saying that there is no marriage in heaven.
9. I bear witness that Jesus atoned for our sins with his death on the cross and that there was no atonement in the garden.
10. I bear witness that the Father is Spirit, and we are to worship Him in spirit and truth. He does not have a body of flesh and bones. He has always been God.
11. I bear witness that Jesus was Spirit before becoming flesh. He is the creator of all things, including Lucifer, and not his brother. He has always been God.
12. I bear witness that only Jesus holds the priesthood and that we are under His royal priesthood.
13. I bear witness that not every person is children of God, but those who have faith in Jesus.
God has revealed these truths to me as I’ve read the Bible. This is easy to see when people put aside other books and begin to read the Bible instead. The sources for the truths above can be found HERE. As for what Mormons should do with this truth, I invite them to find a good Bible-believing Church like Calvary Chapel. Read only the Bible and leave aside all other books that claim to be scripture, including the Book of Mormon. Only then, will they be given true wisdom from God and not man. It is Jesus who saves, not religion. Amen.
All messages On Mormonism Can Be Found HERE.
This content will help Mormons know the truth of God and surrender their lives to Jesus.